You’ve undoubtedly tried to keep your yeezy slides spotless so far, but that’s not always possible. Don’t freak out if you feel your yeezys look worn and dirty.
In this CleanersAdvisor article, we’ve made an effort to equip you with a step-by-step method of how to clean yeezy slides perfectly to get the best results, along with materials and tools you should keep in hand for this process.
Then, you’ll help you to keep them clean and in a good condition with a few important tips to follow.
Tools and Materials Needed
If you want to know how to clean yeezy slides, you should know the materials you can keep in hand to help you clean your yeezy slides. Cleaning is simple, and you only need a few supplies:
- Soft-Bristle Shoe Cleaning Brush
- Soft Bristle Toothbrush
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Shoe Cleaner
- Commercial Multi-Purpose Stain Remover
How to Clean Yeezy Slides?
It’s time to get your yeezy slides sparkling clean. The overall best way to clean yeezy slides is by spot-treating and handwashing them (1). Here’re easy steps to follow for cleaning yeezys without ruining them:
1. Start by thoroughly mixing half a cap of laundry detergent with warm water until it is completely combined and sudsy. You can use an appropriate shoe cleaner or commercial multi-purpose stain remover instead to clean your yeezy slides.
2. Apply the solution or the stain remover to the yeezy slide with a soft-bristled shoe brush or a soft cloth. Rub gently in a circular motion until the stain disappears. It may only take a few minutes, or you may need to continue for around 10 minutes.
You can also use the soft bristle toothbrush to scrub the nooks and crannies of the slides to get out any deep lodged in dirt particles. Allow the cleaning solution to sit for 5-10 minutes before scrubbing if the stain is really stubborn.
3. Rinse the shoes in the sink, making sure to get all of the soap off the surface.
4. Towel dry as best as you can and leave the shoes out to completely air dry for the night before wearing them again.
If you’re still wondering how to clean my yeezy slides, watch this video below.
General Tips for How to Clean Yeezy Slides
Maintenance is necessary to avoid the hassle of deep cleaning your yeezy slides. Here are our top tips for how to clean your yeezy slides:
1. Remove Dirt Daily
When you get home, wipe down your yeezys slides to remove any dirt. This will keep the shoes fresh and prevent dirt from becoming embedded into the material and staining it.
2. Spot Clean Yeezy Slides
If you notice a stain on your yeezy slides, clean them right away. Don’t leave it to sit for a long time.
3. Scrub the Soles
Give your yeezys’ soles a quick scrub with a damp towel whenever you notice dirt on them. The longer dirt is left on the soles, the more likely it is to cause a long-term stain.
4. Clean Regularly
We recommend cleaning your yeezy slides around every two weeks or every 10 wears. If you notice dirt and stains, clean them as soon as possible.
How to Clean Yeezy Slides FAQ
To Wrap Up
Now you can get your yeezy slides looking clean and new by following the steps aforementioned. Say goodbye to stains and scuffs with our effective tips!
Share your tips and tricks of how to clean yeezy slides with CleanersAdvisor in the comments below!